Digital Construction Week
Digital Construction Week is a two-day UK event for digital design, construction, engineering, manufacturing and operations.
The aim is to help the construction industry use technology to build smarter. Join us on 18-19 May 2022 at ExCeL London. And learn about the tools and processes shaping the future of the built environment.
Don't miss your chance to:
- DO BUSINESS: Meet the tech providers who can help you design, build and operate smarter.
- BE INSPIRED: Hear from industry experts and thought leaders sharing their knowledge and insights.
- NETWORK: Make valuable new connections and share ideas and experiences with peers.
- TOP UP YOUR CPD: Get those last missing CPD hours in before the end of the year.
- GET AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION: Be the first one to discover the latest trends and the newest product and services on the market.
Join 5500+ industry professional and discover the newest technology to revolutionise your building projects.
For your visit
Food & Drink
The Royal Standard
The Royal Standard has re-opened under new management as a family-run pub that welcomes everybody, including children until 6pm.
London Royal Docks Open Water Swimming
Swim outside year round against the historic backdrop of Royal Victoria Dock. Safety tagging included.
Food & Drink
The Living Room
The Good Hotel's floating restaurant dishes up locally-sourced comfort food with a Spanish twist.