Celebrate Join the Docks: enter our festival photo competition
To celebrate the first year of our Join the Docks festival, we’re giving Royal Docks festival-goers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the Mayor of London’s New Year’s Eve fireworks display on Southbank. A second lucky prize-winner is invited to have cocktails on the rooftop of the Good Hotel.
The Join the Docks festival is all about the fabulous people who make the Royal Docks a diverse and creative destination so we want you to capture your favourite moments from the events. Entering is really simple: just share and tag your favourite photos from any festival event with the hashtag #IveJoinedTheDocks to enter the competition.
Perhaps you’ve been getting your feet wet at Kids Summer Splash or you’ve got a great shot of the Ship of Tolerance art installation. How about the EFG London Jazz Festival summer stage? From selfies and food and drink to music and architecture, we want to see every moment of Join the Docks through your eyes.
How to enter:
- Capture a photo from any Join the Docks event or your favourite place within the Royal Docks area.
- Post your photo on any of the following social media channels: Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Please ensure you check your privacy settings before entering: images must be publicly visible for your entry to be valid.
- Tag your image with #IveJoinedTheDocks and #RoyalDocks.
- Fill in this form to confirm that you've agreed to our terms and conditions.
- A pair of tickets to the Mayor of London’s NYE fireworks 2019.
- Cocktails for two on the rooftop, or beer and burgers for two in the living room at the Good Hotel.
- Up to three photos may be entered in one 24-hour period.
- Entries must be submitted between Friday 13 and Monday 30 September.
- A total of two prizes winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries. Only entrants who've filled in the form will be added to our virtual hat!
For full terms and conditions click here.
Stories from around the docks
Royal Albert Dock confirmed as final destination for global Clipper Yacht Race
The famous Clipper Round the World Yacht Race has announced that Royal Albert Dock will be the finishing point for the final leg of the global race.
Join us at Dock the Halls, a free festival of film, music, and creative workshops
Book now for free live music, festive films, and creative craft workshops for all the family.